An Exciting New Chapter
Ish Fish has a new home.
Last week marked an exciting chapter in the Ish Fish story as we moved into our new purpose-built home.
This means under one roof, we will have our office, boardroom, packing area, and media centre.
This would not have been possible without the great team at E-Factor! I can not speak highly enough about these people and what they bring to our great town. They are all always on hand with great advice and are also happy to lend an ear. This is lead by Mark Webb who is extremely passionate about developing local businesses and is also the greatest South African you will ever meet!
A special thank you must go to Tony Parkinson who project managed the build whilst shielding – he’s 197 and we didn’t want him at risk! Joking aside, he did a great job in the most difficult of times.
It was vital the building fitted with our brand, the bullet points below state E-Factor’s ethos in the environment and local trade:
• We only let to local businesses.
• We have and will be fitting solar panels on every available roof space, as we have throughout the village.
• Two electric car charging points are to be installed on site.
• Any surplus from rental income goes back into supporting the local business community.
• Only using local tradesmen.
So, what does this mean for Ish Fish and most importantly our customers?
• More exciting products added this week – Crevettes and Lump Ceufs de Lompe Noir (lump fish eggs) just to name a couple.
• More recipes available for you all to try out (we are working on a new project for 2021).
• More videos (Joel getting his apron on again).
• A deeper insight on how we aim to put nutritional fresh fish on the table of every household in the country; there has never been a more important time to eat right therefore, we feel it is our duty to help!
We love having you on this journey with us and there are still big, big things yet to come…❤