Give the Gift of Fish
What do you get for the foodie in your life? Another box of fancy chocolates? A hamper of cheese, chutneys, and crackers? Or, do you get them a big, black box of great tasting, fresh fish? Seafood that’s big in portion size and in flavour. They definitely won’t forget this gift.
But don’t just take our word for it. Be like Swanboy on Twitter:
How to send an Ish Fish Gift Box:
- Head to the Ish Market and choose your box. Select from our Christmas box, our range of favourites, or create your own bespoke box with Cast Your Own Net.
- You can customise your box if you want to add any extras to your order, like a pack of fine smoked salmon or a portion of sea bass.
- After you’ve clicked ‘Checkout’, you’ll see a box at the top of the page saying ‘ADD A MESSAGE TO YOUR ORDER’ – this is where you can leave a note to say Merry Christmas to the person who will be receiving the box. Just don’t forget to add your name so your loved one knows who the gift is from!
- When you’re happy with your message and box, hit the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button and tick the box that says ‘Ship to a different address’, then enter the recipient’s address.
What you should know:
- If you have a set delivery date in mind, you can choose a nominated day for delivery when you checkout. You can select a date up to 10 days ahead – this is so we can be sure you’re receiving the freshest, seasonal fish in your box.
- Please make sure someone is available to accept the delivery once it arrives. While we use eco-friendly packaging to ensure your seafood stays chilled, it’s important to place to fish in the fridge or freezer as soon as possible – for food safety, and to retain quality and freshness.
Important for Christmas 2019
If you want your fish to be delivered in time for Christmas, please place your order by Wednesday 18th December.
The final day for Christmas deliveries is Friday 20th December.
Otherwise, any orders placed won’t be processed until Monday 6th January, and our first day for delivery in the New Year will be Tuesday 7th January.
This is because we follow the opening days of Grimsby Fish Market, so we can be sure you are only receiving the freshest fish from our trusted merchants.