- Ish Fish hot smoked salmon
- mixed lettuce
- new potatoes
- asparagus, mangetout and samphire
- 3tbsp crème fraîche
- 1/2tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 squeezed lemon
- chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper
How to make:
- Boil the potatoes in plenty of salt water, allow to simmer, drain and cool.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a bowl, mix and place in fridge.
- Cook green vegetables until done, place in cold water and drain well (keep some bile in veg).
- Add mixed lettuce to bowl along with the salmon, veg and potatoes.
- Lather on dressing