How Ish Fish are Managing the Risk of COVID-19
These are unprecedented times for everyone and as a food delivery service, we feel it is important to be completely transparent with you in how the whole Ish Fish team are working together to minimise the risk of coronavirus and make sure you get your fish. Please read our latest updates.
The precautions Ish Fish are taking:
- Ish Fish will continue to supply your fish for as long as we possibly can, delivering to homes to help you in your social distancing
- Our team is also practicing social distancing, working from home, keeping in touch via video calls, and only coming to the factory to pack and process your orders. Those who are in the factory are following stringent safety guidelines
- We are practising social distancing with our fish merchant partners, only visiting to collect our fish. Our delivery partners are following safety advice too
About your orders:
- Each portion of fish is vacuum-packed to not only retain quality but to maximise food safety. Our boxes are made from 100% recyclable cardboard, meaning they and all of our interior packaging can be wiped down once you have received your delivery
- The availability of species depends on the landings of Grimsby Fish Market. Therefore, if a particular species isn’t available at the time of your order, we will pack an alternative
- If you have any questions or specific requests at all, call 01472 360404 or email email@example.com – we’re here to help
As you can imagine, we are experiencing increasing demand and continuing enquiries so we, like many others, are taking each day as it comes. Please bear with us while we respond to enquiries and make our plans so we can be sure that each of you receives your fish.
Please follow the government’s advice and stay at home whenever you can. The sooner we all practice social distancing and self-isolate, the lower the risk of spreading the disease, the less burden on the NHS, and the sooner we can start getting back to normal.
For essential, trustworthy information, visit:
Take care, everyone.