A great summer recipe to get your mouth watering.
What you’ll need – Ingredients
- 2 – 4 Ish Fish Swordfish steaks
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 3 spring onions – chopped
- 2 Scotch Bonnet chillis – (you can go milder if you wish)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon five spice powder
- 1 tablespoon all spice
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
How it’s done – Instructions
In a food processor, add all the dry produce. Process until you have a paste.
Slowly add the soy sauce and oil while the food processor is running on a slow speed.
Marinate the Swordfish steaks in the paste for at least an hour.
Grill the steaks on each side for around 3 – 5 minutes per side.
Serve with rice and a fresh salad.